ADAI Bibliographies on Substance Abuse
NOTE: THIS SITE IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE USE THE INDIVIDUAL BOOKS AND ARTICLES DATABASES TO SEARCH FOR TOPICS INSTEAD. Contact the library if you need assistance!
These Bibliographies list materials available in the ADAI Library at the University of Washington, plus some resources that are available only online.
The bibliographies are actually 'canned' searches of four of our Catalogs at once: Books, Articles, Videos,
and Web Links, and are run each time a user clicks on the bibliography
title. The results will always include the most recent items added
to the ADAI Library.
of Topics (click to see
· General Topics on Alcohol & Drug Use
· AIDS & HIV (includes
· Specific Drugs (cocaine, marijuana, e.g.)
· (see also ADAI Instrument Database)
· Family Issues (family violence, parental influence, e.g.)
· Medical Consequencies
· General (ADHD, Pain, Injury, Dental)
· Pregnancy & Fetal Effects
· Prevention & Education
(media, school, e.g.)
· Psychological Aspects (abuse, dual disorders,e.g.)
& Tobacco Use
· Sociocultural Aspects
· Driving and Traffic Safey
· Special Populations
· Special Groups
· Workplace Issues (employee assistance, testing, e.g)
· Miscellaneous (gambling, eating disorders, internet)
ADAI Info Briefs
These briefs pull together a variety of resources from the ADAI Library, the ADAI Clearinghouse, and other organizations to provide in-depth information about special topics of interest.